Burk-Kleinpeter, Inc. (BKI) is seeking temporary, part-time assistance with a passenger data survey for the Coast Transit Authority in Mississippi.
Presently, assistance is needed on the following days, although additional days may be added:
Friday, April 17 – 5 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday, April 18 – 9:30 am to 6 pm
Thursday, April 23 – 1 pm to 9:30 pm
Sunday, April 26 – 8 am to 6 pm
1. Compensation will be $10/hour.
2. All surveys will be collected inside busses.
3. Transportation will be provided between New Orleans and Biloxi.
4. No previous survey experience is required, but is helpful.
5. Bilingual communication skills, although not required, might be helpful.
A mandatory orientation will be held on Monday, April 13th from 12 to 1 pm at the BKI Offices (4176 Canal St., New Orleans, LA). For more information, please contact Nicole S. McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions available until filled.